OK, I woke up with a cramp in my jaw from sleeping with it dropped open.
My brain is on overdrive trying to figure out how young Ben could possibly been killed and how the story line would plan out or exist for that matter. I will admit that I even had dreams of chaos.
So because I have no clue about how this possible play out in this story....if Ben didn't exist in the present day.....how could all the events have played out. I am just going to take the simple route and believe that young Ben does not die and that the island heals him. That is how he is deemed
"Special" and becomes the leader eventually.
We def. saw character parallels with Sayid and Ben.....both growing up with not so healthy father figures. They both have this dark side to them......still trying to figure out which one thrives with the darkness and which one is fighting it.
There also was a parallel with another character who was one of my favorites. Mr. Eko. Remember how he killed that man for his brother when they were young? I hope he visits again with Charlie, Boone, Libby......hey wait! I seriously just thought of something. Maybe this whole young Ben dying and altering the future would explain why dead people are still hanging around and visiting. Like they are in limbo land or something......hmmmmmmm.
It's totally apparent the young Ben sent that bus blazing for distraction.......(funny line when Sawyer mumbles to Jack about it being three years with no burning buses, ya'll back for one day.....)
Guessing that the woman who is taking Sayid to "Guam" was really duped and hired by Ben to get Sayid on that flight. I just don't think she knew about what she was getting into by the way she reacted when the plane crashed. Or maybe it was Charles Whidmore who hired her?? *sigh* I cannot figure this out. These writers are GOOD.
not that we don't have the ultimate question about how this is going to affect the rest of the story.......but here are a few others to ponder.
- how did Sayid get his butt whooped by a girl?
- is Sawyer "re-born" in his new LaFleur life and will he stay loyal to Juliet?
- with Sawyers love of reading......I wonder.......did he start the "Others" Book Club?
- speaking of books....not that I remember my middle school days, but my husband and son are seeing "A Wrinkle in Time" thing going on.....
- Is it just me....or is Radzinsky (paranoid Dharma dude) is probably the most annoying character yet?
- will somebody please find Daniel Faraday to at least explain stuff to me?!?
**jumping back in here....after reading some others' thoughts on Rocks in My Dryer.......it's quite ironic on how young Ben trusts Sayid, only to have him shoot him....as John Locke trusts Ben, only to be murdered by him. hmmmmmmmmm?
OKAY...........Onto two other things this Thursday~
2. This just popped into my head so I have a random offer for anyone who wants to "play".......I have been doing spring cleaning and I am purging stuff. I have a brand new paperback copy of The Shack that I am never going to be able to read......(remember that I couldn't get passed the second chapter......). I was going to drop it off at GoodWill....but I thought it would be a good giveaway if anyone wants it, I would be happy to pass it on.(I must be still in my "Pay it Foward" mode, still chance to get in on that too.)
So......just leave a comment and I'll pick a winner over the weekend. If you feel like following my blog, leave a second comment/entry! ;) Speaking of books, I am going to the Christian Book Distributors warehouse sale this weekend! WOOT! I have never been, but have been told that you can score some fantastic deals there. I am going to try to score the curriculum(s) for next year as well as a new Bible for G. He had the coolest Bible and it has been missing for the past month...I also would like to pick up that Love Dare book from Fireproof.
3. And certainly not in the order of importance.....please continue to pray for sweet Stellan.
OK friends.....time for me to start my busy day! Hope this finds you smiling.
Please leave a link to your LOST thoughts or Three Things you want to share!
peace and love~