So I wanted to jump in on the Works For Me Wednesday fun over at We are That Family's place.....and I thought it would be a great way to see if anyone wanted to join in on the "Pay it Forward" fun I talked about Monday.
So scroll down to Monday's post or click here to see if you'd like to check it out! :)
And another thing that "works for me" this Wednesday.....
I got my
The rules say I have to list 7 things I love and then pass it on to 7 bloggers I love. No problemo...
1. Of course......#1 is Jesus. That goes without saying!
2. My bestest friend in the whole world, my husband Josh....we have been together for 18+ years and are stronger/happier than ever. We have had our share of valleys, but have risen up even higher on the mountain each time. I think one of the main reasons we have been able to get this far is the gift of laughter. We still crack each other up. I always tell my kids that the secret to knowing if someone is "The One" is if they are your best friend and can make you laugh. And of course I can add my children on to this one.....my family is my life!
The next three are in no particular order and need no further explaining.
4. LOST (which is on tonight and always includes a platter of #3)
5. taking a hot bath with candles burning on a winter night and then jumping into warm cozy flannel sheets.
6. gardening (digging in the earth soothes the soul)
7. bargain shopping, thrift stores, yard sales. I even have a little song I sing in the car along the way!
So now I am going to pass this award onto 7 blogging buddies who I love to pop in their world......I know there are more than 7, so I am just gonna do a random off the top of my head and please keep in mind that this is 6 AM and I am only on my first cup of coffee.....so don't be offended if I did choose you.
He + Me plus 3
ooooooops, that is eight.....oh well, I told you it was too early for me to think straight.
So all you need to do is let people know who gave you the award.......*batting eyelashes*.....and pass it along to 7 other blogging friends who make you smile. :)
Have fun and think about joining in on the Pay it Forward fun I am trying to set up...