The Ultimate Blog Party has begun and it runs from March 20th - 27th. It basically is a great way to find new blogs, make new friends and also win cool prizes......(I was able to squeak in donating one of my tees to add to the fun too!)
*if you are popping over from the UBP, please leave a comment and say hello! I'd love to "meet" you.....and just a quick little "about me" blurb~
I am Michelle, just your not so average modern day hippie Jesus Freak mama.....I love to babble about random thoughts, funny stuff that happens in my not so random life with a busy family of six....and most of all, I love to talk about Our Savior and all the awesome stuff that following Him can bring into your life.
OK, so now that we know each other....back to the par-tay:
All you have to do is go to 5 Minutes for Mom's blog and join in on the fun. They have all the details there......and one of them is to post what prizes you would love to win. I donated prize USC #64. There are so many to choose from. Knowing I am always up for some Tar-Jay retail therapy.....I guess I would pick
- The $50 Target gift card from Shoot Me Now
- Agoosa is giving away another $50 Target card.....so maybe I do have a shot at some Tar-Jay therapy??
- and guess what.....Beginner Baby is also giving away a $50 Target gift card!
We are supposed to list other preferred prizes......so that wasn't hard for me!
- You know my obsession with homemade soap......so I would totally love 5 bars from Goat Milk Stuff
- I would love #7 if I were blessed with another baby (Ergo Baby Carrier, front pouch and backpack.....value $163!)
- #56 – Surprise Box of Art Supplies looks cool
- #2 -I could totally find a bracelet that I like from Sydney Andrews jewelry
- This looks cool too #66 – Children’s “I’m An Author” Story Writing Kit
- International prizes have some cool things too.....INTL #15 and #30 have $15 Amazon e-gift cards.
- Seriously.....I would be happy with any of the prizes, it's just fun to win!....:)
Well....I have some other fun stuff to share, but I won't cram it all in one day. I got my first blogging award from Karen today (I will indulge soon, but I will admit that I am already practicing my parade wave and doing a much needed conditioning treatment for my frizzy hair. I don't want my tiara to get stuck in the knots that I have right now). I also have a fun little "pay it forward" fun from another very cool bloggin mama that I want to see who is interested in playing. So y'all come back now, ya hear?
*funny thing about that southern little saying I felt compelled to write......if you ever talked to me, you would know there is no way I could pull of being a Southerner.....this Bronxy New Yahk accent with the raspy voice would never cut it. ;)
Hope you are enjoying your weekend....
peace and love~