So I thought I would just list ten random things that make me smile and thank God for (in no specific order)
- everyone in my family is healthy, even with broken fingers, sunburns and poison ivy rashes today. (sums up what we were doing all weekend)
- Josh and I started on a new garden bed so that we can have a better place to grow our veggies (hence the sunburn)
- we have a gorgeous clean little stream way back on our property that E and N made a little "sinkhole" to cool off in, by creating a small dam with large rocks on one part (hence the broken finger)
- we are clearing out some land to build a new chicken coop (hence the poison ivy)
- I am raising my family out in the boonies, close enough to society.....yet far enough away from it at the same time (if that makes sense, lol)
- we were doing school outside in the fresh air yesterday and plan on doing it today as well.
- I have very special close friends that I can share where I found a deer tick on me (it was the size of this ".") and laugh about it with them (*shudder*)
- I found $10 in my pocket, so we went out for ice cream last night
- then ended the night watching a gorgeous sunset
- I have Jesus Christ in me.
p.s. Don't forget to enter my giveaway! Picking winner tomorrow~ :)
Peace and love~