1. LOST: Yikes! Holy Nosebleeds, Batman!
*That* was a great episode.....not that any Lost episodes are not great.....but this one was exceptional. I think we actually got some answers, unless they throw us for a loop next week....which is very likely.
So yes......let's think about what I think we discovered last night....or at least the maybes.
1. I was relieved to know that Jin understood the time travel issue for the most part. Remember, last week....it caused me alot of stress and concern.
2. It is finally confirmed that Daniel's mother is Eloise. (now to figure out if she is *the* young Ellie that had the gun on Daniel a few episodes back)
3. It also confirmed yet another one of my theories that Charlotte was born on the island.
4. We also find out that many people on this show are bi (or tri) lingual.
5. Danielle definitely did not age so gracefully over those years, I mean....wow, she looked so young when she first got to the island. Then again, living alone on a savage island all those years probably does a job on ya......maybe she should have asked Richard for his moisturizing tips.
Now the questions....
1. Is Christian Shepherd Jacob?
2. Who the heck controls that black smoke monster (which I will truthfully admit, wished that wouldn't be brought back into the story line. Just a little cheeseball and unrealistic for me......because of course, everything else in this story could happen, you know)
3. Why was Charlotte and her mom allowed to leave the Dharma Initiative? And how? Did they utilize that submarine? And who is her dad and why did he stay? I still have a hunch it might be Daniel somehow. Or maybe her mom is Eloise (who obviously knows about the island)......oh, I think I am on to something, lol. That would make Daniel her brother.
4. When is Annie (Ben's friend from childhood) going to come into this story line???? She has to.
So yeah, I think that John Locke is not dead when he is off the island. Like his death was staged somehow with the newspaper obituary, the coffin scene, etc....just to get everyone together? I keep reaching for the fact that maybe that unique spider situation works into this. Remember that greedy couple who got bit by that spider whose bite puts you into a coma? Then they got buried alive. Maybe he is in that coma state which is why Ben only has a specific amount of time? Hmmmmm, maybe not.
Now I think I am getting a nose bleed from all of this........speaking of nosebleeds....my heart sank when Sawyer needed to wipe his nose!!! But who else had a big smile when Jin turned around and Sawyer
Anyway......bravo, bravo for a fantastic show!!
Oh, and did anyone else laugh out loud with this line?......"He's from Korea, I'm from Encino" ~Miles
OK, on to my two other things this Thursday.....
2. God is so good to me......I know I've said it a million times......but I will keep praising Him. I am sure I will have an entire post about it in the near future, but let's just say He replaced confusion in my heart with His Truth once again. He replaced sorrow with joy.
3. I have seen this a few times, and tears just stream down my face every time.....enjoy!:
Please please leave your link below, post a comment and join in on your Lost talk and other random things this Thursday! :)